Traveling by way of the airlines used to be an enjoyable experience. Often a fine meal would be served, and passengers were provided white glove service.
Today, business travelers are forced to endure lengthy pre-board security screening, long lines at the airport, multiple connections, and a cattle-call atmosphere. Fortunately there exists a great alternative – flying on private business jets.
You don’t need to own your own aircraft to enjoy this modern convenience. Chartering an aircraft today is as simple as making a phone call. Business jet charter has replaced aircraft ownership, fractional ownership and jet card membership schemes because is it flexible and cost-effective, requiring no up-front deposits or long-term commitments.
The benefits of utilizing a business jet charter are numerous;
Travel on your own schedule
- Arrive to the airport and immediately board your aircraft, with no delays.
- Avoid connecting flights that prevent you from accomplishing your business all in one day.
- Make multiple visits to clients in different cities and return home refreshed the same day, in time for dinner with the family.
Travel in privacy
- Work on the aircraft without the worry of others hearing your conversation or reading your computer screen.
- Sleep in a peaceful, quiet cabin as your prepare for your next stop.
- Prevent your competitors from learning who you are visiting today.
- Utilize over 5,000 airports available nationwide, compared to only 500 airports used by airlines.
- At many airport locations, you drive right up to your aircraft where your luggage is immediately and carefully loaded onto the aircraft for you.
- No worries about your luggage being lost on a private aircraft.
- Equipment that you’d never risk on an airliner can be safely transported by private aircraft.
- Pets can fly in the cabin with you and, in most cases, can sit in your lap or at your feet.
- Special amenities on board business aircraft, such as satellite phones, help keep you in touch with other employees on the ground during rapidly changing situations.
- Elderly passengers and those needing special assistance find that traveling by business jet relieves the stress and uncertainty that comes with connecting flights when traveling by airlines.
Many businesses are now utilizing the efficiency of business jet charter to catapult their businesses above the competition. Approximately 90% of the companies on the Fortune 100 list utilize business aircraft. This study, conducted by NEXA Advisors, shows that by a host of measurements, companies using business aviation outperform those without aircraft. According to the study, business aircraft users had a dominant presence, on average of 92 percent, among the most innovative, most admired, best brands, and best places to work, as well as dominating the list of companies strongest in corporate governance and responsibility. The report also finds that business aviation alone is the only asset capable of accelerating strategic transactions and therefore providing a competitive edge to top-performing companies. The competitive advantage that an aircraft provides is priceless.
Ready to Benefit from Business Jet Charters?
Contact Desert Jet to book your next business jet charter flight at (760) 399-1000 or email at email@example.com.