Aviation Consulting Services
For those clients that don’t need the full range of management services offered, we can provide customized services tailored to individual needs.
Do you have a flight crew in place already that manages the day-to-day operation of your aircraft? We can provide offsite support to your flight department that helps them focus less on desk duties and more on the safety and details of your flight.
Are you are both the aircraft owner as well as the pilot? We can provide consulting and support assistance such as maintenance tracking and scheduling, negotiation of lower operating costs associated with your personal and business flights, as well as turbine transition training and ongoing mentoring and guidance as your experience level grows. We specialize in obtaining significant insurance benefits for the single pilot turbine operation and in developing safety management systems geared towards the unique demands required of the single pilot.
We provide consulting services on an as-needed basis, including;
- Crew Search and Placement Services
- Professional Pilot Services
- Turbine Transition Training
- Initial Operating Experience training for crew new to type or seat
- Mentoring for pilots new to turbine equipment
- Safety and operational review of your existing flight department
- Set-up of new flight departments
Need Consulting Services?
Contact Desert Jet’s Certified Aviation Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 399-1000 now to discuss your consulting needs.