We manage your aircraft, so you can focus on managing your business and life.
You purchased an aircraft to save time, not to manage the intricacies and responsibilities associated with maintaining a flight department.
With the right management company, your expenses are actually less, not more. Enjoy significant cost savings on crucial aircraft services such as;
Significant discounts, up to 30% off retail prices
Discounts on labor and parts pricing with our preferred providers
Savings of up to 60% off retail rates
Significant discounts at our locations
Lower rates with broader, more flexible coverage
More importantly, we provide the operational expertise to ensure your aircraft is always operated within the highest standards. We make certain your aircraft is operated in compliance with FAA and other governmental entity standards as well as highly-regarded standards such as the global IS-BAO standard for business aircraft operations.
With Desert Jet, you have access to your own private flight department around the clock without the expense required to maintain that level of convenience. In addition, we offer;
- Fully vetted, trained and experienced flight crew at your disposal
- Access to other aircraft in our charter fleet at significantly reduced rates
- Detailed cleaning of your aircraft after every flight
- In-depth financial and operational reporting
- Travel concierge services to assist with your car, hotel and other arrangements
- Turn-key compliance with all regulatory requirements
Ready to Learn More About Aircraft Management Options?
Read about our specific management programs or call us today at (760) 399-1000 to speak to one of our Certified Aviation Managers.
Aircraft Management and Revenue
- Study Shows Use of Business Aircraft Drives Success
- What is a Certified Aviation Manager?
- Busting the Myths Behind the FAA Conformity Process
- The Electronic Flight Bag Goes Digital
- Fuel Surcharges: Why?
- What is an Aircraft Dry Lease?
- Keeping Your Aircraft’s Avionics Repair Costs Under Control
- The Right Stuff and Corporate Jet Pilots
- How to Choose a Base for Your New Aircraft
- How an Aircraft Manager Can Help You With Your Next Aircraft Purchase
- Charter Management Can Reduce Your Property Taxes
- A Basic Guide to Generating Revenue with Your Jet
- The Not-So-Private Jet