Aircraft charter is the most convenient method of travel for residents and visitors in the Palm Springs area, Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego. With our local airline service only offering few options for nonstop travel, aircraft charter provides an efficient alternative.
Traveling by aircraft charter is one of the quickest and most convenient ways to travel. When chartering an aircraft, you can utilize over 5,000 airports available nationwide, compared to the only 500 airports used by airlines. These airports are commonly known as general aviation airports, private airports, regional airports or executive airports. Most communities have these smaller airports, which enable you to reduce your driving time to a larger airport. Our desert community has three of these smaller airports; Palm Springs International Airport, Bermuda Dunes Airport and the Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport in Thermal. In Orange County, the John Wayne Airport is a popular choice for private jet flights. In San Diego, the airport choices include San Diego-Lindbergh Field, Montgomery Field, Carlsbad Airport, Gillespie Field and San Diego-Brown International Airport.
Travel on Your Own Schedule
- Arrive to the airport and immediately board your aircraft, with no delays.
- Avoid connecting flights that prevent you from accomplishing your business all in one day.
- Make multiple visits to clients in different cities and return home refreshed the same day, in time for dinner with the family.
Travel in Privacy
- Work on the aircraft without the worry of others hearing your conversation or reading your computer screen.
- Sleep in a peaceful, quiet cabin as your prepare for your destination.
- Prevent your business competitors from learning who you are visiting today.
- Drive right up to your aircraft and your luggage is immediately and carefully loaded onto the aircraft for you.
- No worries about your luggage being lost on a private aircraft.
- Equipment that you’d never risk on an airliner can be safely transported by private aircraft.
- Pets can fly in the cabin with you and, in most cases, can sit on your lap or at your feet without a pet carrier.
- Special amenities on board business jets, such as satellite phones, help keep you in touch with other employees on the ground during rapidly changing situations.
- Elderly passengers and those needing special assistance find that traveling by private jet relieves the stress and uncertainty that comes with connecting flights when traveling by airlines.
Why Desert Jet?
We are the only charter operator with aircraft and company operations based locally in the desert, as well as in Orange County and San Diego County. Our operations are not limited to just flights to and from the desert, as we have support staff and aircraft located throughout Southern California. In addition, some of the aircraft in our fleet “float” across the country, and may be available for flights while you are traveling.
You can enjoy the benefit of having your own private flight department by flying on the same aircraft each time, with the same pilots, without the commitment and expense of aircraft ownership or fractional shares.
We offer an unblemished safety record with an active Safety Management System in place. We have been audited by an independent third party under the tightest standard available in aviation – the IS-BAO standard. We also hold the ARG/US Platinum rating and are Wyvern Recommended as part of the Wyvern Wingman Alliance.
Our pilots are the cornerstone of our company so we hire only the best. Our pilots are the most highly compensated in the industry, ensuring we attract only the best and brightest flight crews.
We don’t charge extra fees such as fuel surcharges and we don’t require large upfront deposits or commitments. We strive to develop long term relationships and will work hard to earn your referrals.
Every one of our team members, from dispatcher to owner of the company, is available 24/7 to take your phone call and answer your questions or concerns. We don’t use answering services or voicemail – when you call us, we’ll answer right away!
If we don’t have the right aircraft in our fleet to meet your needs, we’ll tell you honestly – and then we’ll find and screen the aircraft that fits your needs from our affiliate network of private jet charter aircraft.
Book Your Next Aircraft Charter
Call us today to learn how Desert Jet can make a difference in your aircraft charter experience. (760) 399-1000 or (800) 381-JETS.
Prefer to book on the internet? You can book your flight online here.
Need help finding a destination for your next vacation? Here is a list of popular charter destinations.
Wondering what type of aircraft is best for your travels? Check out our resource on private jet aircraft available for charter.
Aircraft Charter Basics
- Study Shows Use of Business Aircraft Drives Success
- Thermal Airport KTRM- Aircraft Charter, Management and Maintenance
- Cessna Citation CJ3
- Corporate Jets – The Indespensible Business Tool
- What is a Fixed Base Operator?
- Private Jet Charter and the Border Overflight Permit
- VIPs – Jet Set Pets!
- Fuel Surcharges: Why?
- Flying High? Lower Might Be Better
- Clearing Customs in Canada by Private Jet
- Choosing the Right Charter Aircraft
- ACANA- The Air Charter Association of North America
- Arrivals at Canadian Airports
- The Definitive Guide to Supplemental Lift
- The Three Hs of Aircraft Performance – Hot, High and Humid
- The Biggest Myth You’ll Face When Choosing a Private Jet Travel Optio...
- The Not-So-Private Jet
- Private Jet Charter Quotes – Ten Terms You Should Know
- Empty Legs and One-Ways – Making Sense of Air Charter Deals
- The Only Way to Fly Private Jets… With Your Jet Set Pet
- No Plane, No Gain – Ways to Bring Aviation’s Purpose and Value ...
- Aircraft Charter Safety Ratings – What Do They Really Mean?
- Air Charter – What You Don’t Ask Could Hurt You
- Air Charter Brokers and What You Should Know Before Using One
- Air Charter Broker or Air Charter Operator – What’s the Difference ...
- Private Jet Charter – Tips to Ensure a Safe Flight
- Business Jet Charter – The Benefits You May Not Have Considered